Library Services at a Glance
As of Wed. 18.08.21 the library will be operating according to the Green Pass requirements
Entry into the Library:
- Entry into the library will be permitted to readers with a Green Pass.
- Sanitary face-masks must be used at all times while in the library.
- Eating and drinking in the library are forbidden.
- For your convenience, clean wipes are available at the library entrance and at the entrance to every floor.
Library Opening Hours:
Sun. through Thu. 8:00 – 21:00
The Circulation Desk is operating as usual.
For your convenience, book borrowing by using “Book Delivery to your Doorstep” services will continue.
Books should be returned to the return slot on the left of the front door.
For further questions regarding the circulation services, contact the Circulation desk:
Sun. - Thu. 8:00-19:45
Phone: 03-6409501 or 03-6409195
The reference desk will operate Sun. - Thu. 09:00 - 19:00
Online services will continue via the following channals:
- Whatsapp: +972-50-6226977
- E-mail for general queries: email@example.com
- E-mail Reference Service: https://en-med-lib.tau.ac.il/emailreference
The following library services continue to operate online:
- Computer and Technical Support:
- Assistance with remote access to library resources: +972-3-6407977
- The Interlending and Document Supply Center:
- Literature Search:
- Through the form https://en-med-lib.tau.ac.il/literature-search-e
- Recommendations and orders can be submitted via the electronic acquisition forms: https://en-med-lib.tau.ac.il/aquisition-e
Updates will be on the library website and on the library Facebook wall.
We apologize for the inconvenience, wish you good health, and hope to resume normal operations soon!