Printing from Laptops and Mobile Devices (Cloud Printing)
Print jobs can be sent from all mobile devices and laptop computers.
Print jobs will be sent to all the printers in the library as well as to all the public printers around the campus.
Printing from mobile devices
Print jobs can be sent from all mobile devices and laptop computrs.
How to print from a mobile device or a laptop computer?
1. Open a new email message addressed to one of the following addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for one side A4 black and white print
- email@example.com - for a double sided A4 black and white print
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for a one side A4 color print
- email@example.com - for a double sided A4 color print
2. In the subject field write a unique id like student number or phone number.
3. Attach the files intended for printing.
4. Send the message.
5. Go to the printer or photocopy machine
- Insert your card into the card reader.
- Click on the PRINT button on the machine.
- Type the unique id entered in the subject field.
- Click on the name of the file you'd like to print.
- Click OK.
- Once you get a confirmaton message, you print job is ready.
The printers in the library support A4 pages.
Printing, photocopying and scanning can be paid for with credit cards or Mafil cards.
Mafil cards are available for purchase from the Photocopying Room on the enterance floor.
The Mafil cards are also valid for all fee based library services.
Mafil cards can be reloaded at the photocopying room on the entrance floor.
One-sided B/W A4
15 Agorot per page
Duplex print B/W A4
1st side - 15 Agorot per page
2nd side - 13 Agorot per page
One-sided Color A4
1.6 Shekels per page