Photocopying, Printing and Scanning
There are three self service photocopy machines located in the library:
- On the entrance floor
- Two integrated print/photocopy/scan machines in the photocopying room
- One photocopy machine in the photocopying room
Printing from Desktop Computers
There are six self-service printers available in the library:
On the entrance floor:
Near the reference desk: Two black & white printers.
In the photocopying room: One color printer.
In room 30: One black & white printer.
On the 1st floor: One black & white printer.
On the 2nd floor: One black & white printer.
How to print from a desktop computer?
- Send file to the printer
- In the printing program window:
- Type your student number
- Choose color or black & white printing
- Choose sipmlex (one side) or duplex (double sided)
- Choose the how may copies you need
- Click on OK
- Go to one of the printers and:
- Type the student number
- Print according to the instructions next to the printer
All black & white printers include an option for double-sided printing (duplex).
Black & white print jobs can be sent from any computer to any black & white printer in the library.
Color print jobs can be sent from any computer to the color printer in the photocopying room.
Printing From Mobile Devices
Print jobs can be sent from all mobile devices and laptop computrs.
The print job will be sent to all the printers in the library as well as to all the public printers around the campus.
How to print from a mobile device or a laptop computer?
1. Open a new email message addressed to one of the following addresses:
- email@example.com - for one side A4 black and white print
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for a double sided A4 black and white print
- email@example.com - for a one side A4 color print
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for a double sided A4 color print
2. In the subject field write a unique id like student number or phone number.
3. Attach the files intended for printing.
4. Send the message.
5. Go to one of the printers
- Type the unique id entered in the subject field.
- Follow the printing instructions next to the printer.
The printers in the library support A4 pages.
Printing, photocopying and scanning can be paid for with credit cards or Mafil cards.
Mafil cards are available for purchase either from
- The photocopying room on the enterance floor.
- The student association desk (Mitchel building), between 9:00 - 21:00.
Mafil cards can be reloaded at the photocopying room on the entrance floor.
15 Agorot per page
One-sided B/W A4
15 Agorot per page
Duplex print B/W A4
1st side - 15 Agorot per page
2nd side - 13 Agorot per page
One-sided Color A4
1.6 Shekels per page