Copyright and Usage Restrictions
Access to and downloading of electronic full text resources is subject to agreements between the library, Malmad and the publishers
- Users of the various digital services such as e-journals, e-books and databases are expected to respect the copyright of the various publishers.
- Downloading or printing are permitted for scholarly research and educational purposes only
- Downloading or printing of full text of an entire e-book, e-journal issue or volume is strictly forbidden
- Additional usage restrictions may apply to specific publishers may apply.
- Abusing these rules may lead to denied access for the entire university.
Access to full text resources is available to TAU staff and students only. Off campus access requires automatic proxy configuration in the Internet browser.
Additional information on off campus access to the library electronic resources can be found at our FAQ