Remote Access to Full Text
Most of the library's electronic resources - databases, journals, books and reprints are only accessible to Tel-Aviv University community and are not accessible to the general public.
To gain remote access these resources either off campus or from laptop or desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets, please configure the Proxy settings according to your operating system:
- Microsoft Windos:
* If your computer runs Windows 8 or 10, you should perform both stages, 1 and 2.
* If your computer runs Windows 7, you should perform only stage 1.
- Stage 1: configuring proxy settings for your browser:
- Chrome - new versions
- Chrome - old versions
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge - new version
- Microsoft Edge - old versions
- Internet Explorer
- Stage 2: configuring proxy settings for your operating system:
- Mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices:
Students of the School of Continuing Medical Education (CME): to get a username and password please contact the school office 03- 6409797.
Faculty and administrative staff members: to get a username and password please contact the Computer Coordinator of the faculty.
Faculty members who are employed in the hospitals: follow the instructions for access from the hospitals (Hebrew).
For technical assistance it is possible to contact:
- Computer Technical Support Team in the library, phone - 03-6407977, e-mail - email@example.com
- Information Technology & Computing Division in the University. Phone – 03-6408888, firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with problems concerning the use of information resources, it is possible to contact the Reference Dept. by phone - 03-6407975, or by e-mail – email@example.com